Dean of Students
Dr. Benadetha Kapinga
Ag. Dean of Students
To manage students’ affairs at the Institute and advise the Institutes’ management accordingly.
- Providing career guidance and counselling of students;
- Organizing and implementing orientation programmes for new students’ leaders;
- Managing acceptable codes of ethics for students as guided by the IAE regulations;
- Preparing estimates of income and expenditure for budget of the office;
- Coordinating relational complaints among employees and students as well as finding solutions related to issues of gender and HIV/AIDS;
- Developing appropriate strategies for control and management of anticipated conflicts;
- Providing enforcement of students’ by-laws
- Supervising junior staff of the unit on matters related to their area of work;
- Preparing a report for submission to the management; and
10. Coordinating academic advice for students in collaboration with academic advisors.