Mr. Timoth Anderson
Head Public Relations
The Public Relations Unit handles all matters regarding information of the Institute, it acts as a link between the organization and the Public.
- Coordinate the production of mass media programmes as well as photographic records.
- Dissemination of authorized information to stakeholders on functions, services and products of the Institute through multimedia means
- Organising public events such as exhibitions and conferences according to authorized plans
- Creating and maintaining records and data base on the Institute’s events
- Handling of all protocol matters of the Institute
- Develop and implement the use of public relations materials such as brochures, posture, fliers, newsletters for promoting the institute various programme and image.
- Assisting in updating the institute’s website